Todd posted about some of his firsts while he was in Ukraine so I thought I'd share a few of Mommy's "firsts"! It's late so it won't be very creative:)
1. Mommy was able to leave for the first time today during Inna's naps and she slept 3 long hours! I missed her after a while...
2. Inna's first fever at home...100.7 degrees over a period of 2 days.
3. Inna's first doctor visit where her fever was a whopping 98.8 degrees!!! I felt so stupid...
4. Inna's first AND second car ride WITHOUT CRYING! It was fabulous:)
5. Inna has responded to MANY English commands, questions, and sentences from Mommy such as:
*** How big is Inna? (raises her arms and Mommy tickles her:)
***Can Inna close the front door? And she did!
***Inna, get your shoes and put them on. She opened the drawer, found her favorites, and put them on...with Mommy's help:)
***Give Mama a kiss...and she does! This of course is my favorite:):):):)
6. Mommy saw Inna play dress-up in Mommy's closet. She LOVES heels and jewelry! She also loves looking at herself in the mirror with all her bling!:)
7. I'm training the dogs with a "clicker" and hand motions. I give a verbal and hand command, click the "clicker", then give them a treat. One command is to "watch me" and she saw me do this several times yesterday. Today, I told Inna to "watch me" andd she verbalized the words AND did the hand motion!! Is she a smart girl or what?!?!
There are many more but my brain is tired. I REALLY need to start journaling! If anyone knows of a good baby book, please send me the link! I want to start her baby book ASAP:)
PS--3rd night in a row of sleeping in her bed alone! I'm so proud of her:):)