What time is it in Ukraine?

Ukraine

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

10-26-10...Answered Prayers

Today was an "high" day on this roller coaster ride!  I have been praying so hard the past 24 hours for donations and encouragement because I'm getting nervous and Satan is really attacking me with fear.  I'm over-whelmed with the amount of generosity and willingness to help I've received from people around me.  Here are some answered prayers!!!  Thank you everyone!!!



****We would like to donate to your garage sale. We have tons of stuff!  We’ve been saving our stuff for a garage sale this summer but felt that we needed to donate these to you guys. I believe my mother-in-law has stuff to donate as well…the problem with that is she lives in Columbus, KS and I don’t know if they will be able to bring their stuff up by the time you have your garage sale. I also talked to my parents and they mentioned they may have some pieces of furniture they can donate. 
 
To give you an idea of what we have I’ll list some of the items I can think off of the top of my head:
Tv stand
 
TV
 
2 outdoor chairs
 
Wooden Shelf
 
Tons of Baby girl clothes (they are already on hangers)
 
Box of adult clothes
 
Big Picture
 


****Just wanted to let you know that we will do some hefty fall cleaning and "out with the old, in with the new" just as soon as we return from our honeymoon.  As you know, we were married this past Saturday and were extremely blessed with a variety of wedding gifts.  We have noticed we have many duplicate items such as alarm clocks, kitchen appliances, etc.  We would love to donate these items to your sale for the wonderful cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment