What time is it in Ukraine?

Ukraine

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Better late than never??

I feel horrible about not putting these pictures on the blog nearly a month ago!  Yes, that's right...a month ago!!  My good friends Deb, Nicole, Jess, and Leah held a shower with friends from church on June 18th.  We had an amazing turnout and little Inna even came...and Todd!  She was a little over-whelmed but I think she did a wonderful job with all the attention.  The food helped as well:)

  Since she loves flowers so much, it was a "flower-theme"!  It was a beautiful day with beautiful people.  Thanks to Nicole and Jess, I actually have pictures since I didn't take any on my own!  All of these people prayed over us, our journey, and for our little Inna.  It was a special time to have everyone together who had encouraged us and prayed over this little miracle!!


The refreshments were fruits, home-made pastries, and sweet breads...yum!

Everybody at the shower signed a picture frame with a special message for Inna.

Beautiful flowers and Inna!

More beautiful flowers and Inna!:)

All the chairs set up for a full house of special friends!

WOW!  Inna has so many fun and pretty gifts! 

Friends and sunshine!

More friends!

And more friends!  Todd was the only man and he sure was a trooper!  I love him so much!

It was a wonderful shower and so appreciated!  Inna has had so many people pray for her already and I can't wait to see how God uses her in our lives and in the lives of other people.  God is so big and good!!!  AHHHHH:)

No comments:

Post a Comment